We’ll look after your boiler, controls, central heating system , plumbing, drains and home electrics with HomeCare Four with a Gas Safety Certificate. We will carry out a gas safety check at the same time as your annual boiler service, providing you with a Gas Safety Certificate, helping you to meet your obligations as a landlord.
What’s included in your cover
- Repairs to your gas central heating system, including boiler, controls, radiators and hot water cylinder.
- Repairs to the plumbing system in your home and outbuildings and the water supply pipe within the boundary of your property.
- Unblocking and repairing your drains and waste pipes to restore flow.
- Annual service of your boiler to make sure it’s running safely and efficiently.
- Accidental Damage.
- Up to £1,000 to gain access and make good for each repair.
Things we don’t cover
- Removing sludge or scale or repairing the damage it causes if we tell you it might be a problem for your system or boiler.
- Showers and their parts, shower pumps, sanitary ware and sealant.
- Shared drains.
- Faults caused by someone else you used for repairs or design faults.
Gas Safety Certificate
- An inspection of your gas meter and pipework, carried out at the same time as your annual service.
- A safety inspection of any additional gas appliances you have selected (charged per appliance).
- A Gas Safety Certificate showing the outcome of the inspection and a reminder when it’s due for renewal.
Things we don’t include
- Any repairs or replacements.
- The cost of re-inspecting any of the failures detailed on your gas safety certificate.