This Offer Is For A System To System Boiler Supplied & fitted With Package Below
- Worcester Bosch Boiler 35CDi classic System ErP
- Power Flush Central Heating System
- Scale Reducer
- Water Treatment Inhibitor
- Gas Safe And Building Control Certificate
- Commissioning New Boiler
- Copper Pipes And Martial
- Two Million Public Liability Insurance
- Filling Loop
- Horizontal Flue
- Remove Old Boiler Taken Away
- 5 Years Guarantee
As a powerful 35kW boiler, the Worcester Greenstar 35CDi System boiler is perfectly suited for use in larger properties with a substantial heating requirement. It’s high efficiency features allows it to qualify for a SEDBUK A Rating, meaning it is highly recommended for new installations.
Designed for larger properties that may have a high number of radiators and a large cylinder the 35CDi currently comes with a up 10 year manufacturer warranty.
The Worcester 35CDi System Boiler is not supplied with a flue or timer as standard. You can add any additional flues, extensions and controllers to your basket separately – please check the right hand side of this page for popular choices.
- A rated efficiency
- Combined drain and condensate within the boiler
- Low energy pump now as standard
- Earth bonding strip fitted to hydraulic assembly as standard
- Solar compatible
- New ErP compliant pump
- Wall mounting frame with pipes behind – no exposed pipework
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar Gas Boilers as standard (terms and conditions apply
The 35CDi System Boiler has been revised to include a new ErP compliant pump, bringing it in line with new legislation covering new boilers and other heating appliances. ErP regulations are being put in place in an effort to reduce carbon emissions across the UK, and a new A-rated combi boiler is the perfect way to comply with this legislation.