This Offer Is For A Combi To Combi Boiler Supplied & fitted With Package Below
- Worcester Bosch Boiler 15i System ErP
- Power Flush Central Heating System
- Scale Reducer
- Water Treatment Inhibitor
- Gas Safe And Building Control Certificate
- Commissioning New Boiler
- Copper Pipes And Martial
- Two Million Public Liability Insurance
- Filling Loop
- Horizontal Flue
- Remove Old Boiler Taken Away
- 5 Years Guarantee
The Worcester 15i System Boiler is the perfect choice for small properties such as flats and bungalows. Offering compact dimensions, a low lift weight and A-Rated efficiency, the 15i has the potential to save money on your annual heating bills and offer reliability through even the coldest months.
Central Heating Output – 15kW
The Greenstar 15i System Boiler will require a hot water cylinder in order to deliver hot water to the property. It is worth checking with a heating engineer in regards to what type of cylinder your system requires.
The high efficiency of the 15i boiler can cut heating and hot water bills by 15-20% annually (When replacing an older, G-Rated boiler) and is up to 30% cheaper to run. These savings mean that over the years the boiler will essentially pay for itself, as the quality of Worcester boilers means that you won’t need to replace it for many years.
Please note that this boiler does not include a flue. If you require one, you will need the Worcester Standard Flue amongst any extensions. If you wish to use a Worcester System Boiler with one of Worcester’s heating controls then the optional Diverter Valve Kit is required (the heating controls are incompatible with Y or S plan systems).
- Integrated expansion vessel and pump
- 90.1% efficient (SEDBUK A-Rated)
- Fully compliant with new ErP regulations
- 25Kg for a true one man lift
- Compact dimensions for a flexible installation
- 5 Year warranty on Greenstar Gas Boilers as standard (terms and conditions apply)
- 700mm h x 330mm d x 400mm w