Home services

Boiler Service

To be eligible for the manufacturer guarantee. You should get your boiler serviced every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. You can arrange a service with mm heating heating – it should cost about £85. + free gas safety certificate Alternatively, you can get boiler cover through a plan, such as Homecare, that includes a boiler service, but this costs more than £200.
Read More

Gas Safety Certificate

The only documentation required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record as there is a legal duty on owners of residential rented properties to have annual safety checks carried out on the gas appliances they provide for their tenants’ use. These safety checks must be carried out by a suitably qualified and registered engineer and the results are recorded in detail on a Landlord Gas Safety Record form with copies provided to the landlord and tenant
Read More

Commercial Safety Certificate

The law places duties on the responsible person (employer) at any place of work to ensure that any gas appliance, installation pipe work or flue under their control, is maintained in a safe condition to prevent risk of injury. (The Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998- Regulation 35)
Read More


Home emergency service is designed to provide an emergency fix, to prevent damage or further damage to your home, make it secure, and/or relieve unreasonable discomfort, risk or difficulty to you.
Read More

Boiler Installation

Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can contact MM Heating Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit. They will recommend the right product(s) to suit your needs and provide an accurate quote for you.
Read More